It’s going to be more important than ever this year to make sure you’re protected against seasonal flu.
- are 65 and over (including those who’ll be 65 by 31 March 2021)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- are in a long-stay residential care
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who’s at high risk from coronavirus (on the NHS shielded patient list)
- are a frontline frontline health or social care worker
you are entitled to a flu jab. Your doctor’s surgery (list of Brent GPs here) can provide a flu jab in a safe environment.